Solar Power Plant
Since 2016, AASolar India has offered customers across the globe solar panels for housing societies, commercial buildings, Factories, Hotel & resorts etc. We carry Solar panels of leading brands such as REC, Trina Solar, Vikram Solar, Waaree Solar, Canadian Solar, and our own AA solar panels. See our full list of Solar panels for sale.
If you are not sure where to start?
Check out our blog, solar on grid & off-Grid sizing calculators which is built for beginners to the expert. Want a custom designed Solar power plant for your need? Give us a call at 8291 585362 and our trained solar professionals will work with you to design your own solar system for FREE!
Types of Solar Panels
Monocrystalline Solar Panels
Polycrystalline Solar Panels
- Monocrystalline Solar Panels have the highest rates of efficiency (15-20%)
- Since they are the most efficient ones, they require less space
- Monocrystalline panels reportedly perform better in low levels of sunlight.
- Monocrystalline panels are the most expensive solar cells on the market.
- As each of the four sides of the cells is cut out, the initial silicon that was used ends up in waste.
- Due to lower levels of silicon purity, Panel efficiency is calculated 13-16%.
- High temperatures have less negative effects on the efficiency
- Polycrystalline panels are more attractive due to their lower price.
- The manufacturing process is easier and cheaper compared to monocrystalline.
- Their lower output rates also make them less space-efficient. This means that you will need much more free space for the installation.